The Holy Spirit Fire

The Holy Spirit Fire
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, ( Luke 4:18)

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello to all.

This is a very exciting time in the world. Never has there been a greater opportunity to reach out to the world with the glorious news of Jesus Christ. The fields truly are ripe for harvest. It is with this in mind that I have created this blog, to bring awareness to many about the person of Jesus Christ and the wonderful work of the Holy Spirit. I will be sharing the way the Lord is working in my life as well as testimonies to His greatness. Drop in every once in a while and see what the Lord will show you .

No comments: