The Holy Spirit Fire

The Holy Spirit Fire
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, ( Luke 4:18)

Monday, January 22, 2007

For Who You Are


What is man that you are mindful of him Lord, He is but a vapor in the earth, that is momentary,

Through knowledge he seeks greatness for himself.

Make me to run from myself and unto you dear Lord.

My heart is dry and my body thirsts for more of you Lord.

Speak unto me this day and fill me with your knowledge.

Let me search your Word and fall in love with the glorious God revealed in it.

May my heart sing praises unto you for all eternity and allow your love to pour out from me and wash over the lost.

As the Lord wills so will I obey. Let me fulfill my destiny in you Jesus.

Rivers of flowing waters springing forth from me is what I desire Lord. Forever may you be the glory of my life.

I cast my lot with you and not for my own desires, but that you might be magnified through all the ages if my life.

My life is clay in your masterful hands. Create out of me a vessel fit for the Father’s use.

Though imperfect, I am made perfect in you Lord.

Your love reached me and touched me and I will never be the same.

Jesus I thank you and worship you with all my strength.




Cesar Feliciano–

No comments: